The Student News Site of George Washington High School

The Patriot Glow

The Patriot Glow

The Patriot Glow

Movie Review; The Family Plan

Directed By: Simon Cellan Jones

Movies are a great way to entertain ourselves. No matter who we’re with, we can all always enjoy watching movies altogether. As we have begun the new year of 2024, I feel like there are some great movies out there that we have missed to watch. So dear fellow Patriots, If you haven’t watched this movie The Family Plan. Directed by Simon Cellan Jones. Released on December 15, last year. Starring Mark Wahlberg as the dad and main character of this movie.

This movie is about a former government assassin who is tired of his life and decides to start a new one, a new job and a new family. Here the story goes on as a very peaceful life together, but soon the unexpected comes. He packed his family and went on a fun and exciting road trip to Las Vegas.

This is a very fun movie to watch together with your family, friends or even alone. It has action for those who like fighting and suspense, adventure for those who would like to explore and discover new things, and comedy with a very fun and interesting family. I believe this movie and story can never get old and can be told time and time again. No matter what you think of this movie or any other movies, all that’s important is the quality time with who you’re enjoying the show with. So let us all enjoy our time together and enjoy this New Year.